Mono has been successfully manufacturing and installing screens since 1991 to provide effective and reliable screening for inlet works, storm overflows, pump stations and water abstraction intakes.
We offer an alternative to the traditional and older mesh, bar and drum screens. The self-cleaning L Series Discreen® is ideal for heavy duty screening and, by combining a Discreen with a Muncher, you have the option of keeping all macerated and screened residue in the main flow, eliminating removal costs.
A complete extraction package is also available, comprising a Discreen/Muncher combination with screenings removal, compaction and dewatering.
The flow powered Stormscreen is a screen that requires no electrical installation or running costs. Designed as an economic solution for storm overflows at inlet and chamber applications, this new design of screen offers you low maintenance combined with efficient and effective screening.
- Intermeshing discs give a self cleaning screen area - no frequent raking and no secondary handling system
- Head losses are kept to a minimum and are consistent throughout the operation of the unit (unlike bar or mesh screens which can give high head losses between cleaning cycles)
- Ability to remove up to 95% of solids with 2.5mm, 5.0mm or 9.0mm aperture sizes
- Individual discs allow easy, low cost maintenance should they need replacing and allows screening capability to be changed for smaller screening of solids
- The Stormscreen is a simple design and has no power requirements
- Optional diameters and lengths to suit differing weir lengths
- Power savings, elimination of manual handling and associated transport costs, odour control and automated operation are all achieved when installing a Discam to replace conventional screening systems to existing or proposed submersible pump stations
- For a complete extraction package, three combinations of Discreen, Muncher and screw extractor for screenings removal are available. Equipment and installation flexibility allows many different channel widths and depths to be covered