Installation & Service
Our dedicated and experienced service team can install, maintain, service, commission and repair any make or model of pump.
Project management and installation is an area Mono has developed to offer you a complete design and installation solution. Our dedicated team can manage the design of equipment and installation into your new or existing plant and qualified engineers install all the necessary equipment quickly to minimise any disruption to your process.
Installation & Service includes:
- Planned maintenance contracts to ensure optimum performance
- 24-hour emergency breakdown service
- A full service exchange package
- A standard 12 month warranty on all Mono products, with extended warranties available on selected items
- Parts can be purchased online or direct from your local Mono office or via our distributor network
Maintenance of your equipment is vital to ensure your process equipment runs smoothly and reliably. Effective and regular maintenance leads to improved performance, prolongs the life of your equipment and reduces operational costs and process downtime.
Mono can offer you a complete service solution together with selected partners across Australia:
- Complete overhaul and repair
- Site maintenance and shutdown
- Nationwide coverage
- 24 hour service
- Total support function
- Mono Genuine Parts to fit all PC pumps
Contact the Mono Customer Service team for more information: Enquire now