- Pressure Sewer Systems
- EZstrip™ Family
- PC Pumps
- Rotary Lobe Pumps
- Solar Products
- Artificial Lift
- Packaged Systems
- Installation & Service
- Aftermarket Parts
- Mono Universal Parts
- AODD Pumps
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Community Development Solutions
- EZstrip™ Family
Health Energy Solutions
The provision of health services is a challenge in remote, developing communities. The challenge is made all the greater when there is no access to reliable, modern energy services.
Mono Energy can provide solar powered health energy solutions for developing communities which can dramatically improve the level of treatment and preventative medicine offered by medical clinics in remote communities.
The solar energy provided by Mono Energy’s health energy solutions can be used to power lighting, fans, vaccine fridges, sterilisation equipment, medical monitoring devices, computers and telecommunications.
To discuss how the expert Mono Energy team can help you implement sustainable infrastructure solutions such as these, please click here.
Features & Benefits
Mono Energy’s health energy solutions can dramatically increase the level of health services available in remove developing communities, giving people access to medical care normally only available in urban centres.
Improved health services
- With solar energy powering health clinics, medical practitioners can offer a greater level of medical care and preventative medicine to help reduce the overall disease and mortality rates in developing communities
- Illness and medical emergencies can’t wait; by using the power of the sun and not being reliant upon a delivery of fuel for, health clinics can continue to offer valuable medical services year-round, night or day
- Reduce urban migration by people seeking better care
- More affordable choice for governments seeking to increase rural and remote access to modern energy compared to costly and difficult grid extensions
- More affordable and sustainable long term option for villagers, compared to relying solely on fossil fuel-powered generators
- Developing communities are less exposed to and impacted by fluctuations in global fuel prices and reduction in fuel subsidies
- Reliable power for income generating activities
- Scalable as community needs grow
- Solar powered health energy solutions can be completely powered by solar modules which use the sun’s rays to create electricity
- Mono Energy’s health energy solutions can also be designed as hybrid systems which include wind power and/or diesel generators
- Local air quality is improved
- Community impact on global climate change is reduced
- Eliminates use of fossil fuel
Mono Energy’s packaged health energy solutions come with solar modules, control electronics, wiring and batteries to ensure power availability when the sun is not shining for vital medical equipment.
Mono Energy’s health solutions energy solutions include the following components:
- Systems are powered by solar photovoltaic modules
- The solar modules have no moving parts, require virtually no maintenance and typically come with a 25-year power output warranty
- A bank of batteries allows the energy created by the solar modules to be stored and used when the sun is not shining so that life – and income generation – does not need to stop when the sun goes down
- Mono Energy typically uses batteries, which are stable, durable, reliable and require a minimal amount of maintenance
- An inverter is an optional component which can be included if it is determined that the direct current (DC) solar energy needs to be converted to alternating current (AC) energy for use by certain appliances
- The controller automatically regulates and manages overall system operation